- BA (Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Psychology
- Master of Human Resource Management (Employee & Industrial Relations)
With 18 years’ experience in Human Capital Management, across areas of Industrial Relations, Strategic and Operational Human Resources, Change Management and Organisational Psychology, Aimee has spent her time with a variety of businesses in Australia, as well as Global Enterprises.
Aimee has demonstrated experience in managing and advising on:
- Industrial Relations and Enterprise Bargaining
- Organisational and Team Design
- Structural and Cultural Change
- Significant Employee Change Programs
- Restructuring, and redundancy programs;
- Mergers and offshoring,
- People Strategic Development and implementation
- Managing People Risk – including process and policy design and implementation
- Employee Lifecycle Matters– From Employment Conditions and Contracts, through to point of Termination.
- Performance and Talent Management
- Individual and Team Profiling
Aimee has demonstrated experience across sectors such as Ports and Stevedoring, Gaming, Steel industry, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Finance and Investment Groups, Media, and Mining.